REGISTRATION FEES (USD):
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
Up to and including July 26, 2017
July 27 – November 14, 2017
From November 15, 2017
|Full Participants Latin America*||$300||$320||$350|
*Latin American and the Caribbean Countries: as defined according to the World Bank Country Classification. Click here for more information on the Country Classification.
**Student: In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the online registration.
FEES FOR ALL MEETING PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
- Attendance in all scientific sessions
- Delegate bag including all conference printed material
- Invitation to the Welcome Reception
- Refreshments as indicated in the program
- Entrance to the exhibition
Payment of registration fees (in USD) can be done via the online registration process by the following methods:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: (Additional 30 USD handling fee is required)
• Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
• Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
LACA 2017 Congress Cancun, Mexico (Account holder: Kenes International)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Clearing number: 4835
Account Number: 693980-52-870
IBAN: CH56 0483 5069 3980 5287 0
Swift code: CRESCHZZ12A
· Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
· Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
For group registration (10 participants and more), please contact the registration department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
All cancellations must be emailed prior to the below deadlines:
- Cancellations received up and including July 26, 2017 – full refund
- Cancellations received between July 27 to November 16, 2017 – 50% will be refunded
- From November 17, 2017– no refunds will be made
*Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, bank transfer handling fee (30 USD) will not be refunded - applicable to bank transfer payments only.
For inquiries, please contact:
LACA 2017 REGISTRATION DEPARTMENT
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: + 41 315 280432 ext. 67
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140